Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris
The Private Walking Tour: Classic Paris offers a complete overview of Paris. Virtually every major site in the city center is covered including the Notre Dame, the Place de la Concorde, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees and of course, the Eiffel Tower.
Highlights of Paris Walking Tour - Classic Paris include:
- Notre Dame, learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed fašade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor.
- St. Chapelle which was built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of His cross.
- Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world.
- Musee D'Orsay which is world famous for its Impressionist collection.
- Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (not included).
- Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the Revolution.
- Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world.
- Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories.
- Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in the city.
- Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb.
- Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade.
- Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris.
Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
Price - Starting from $26.98 per person
Back to Paris France Tours
Prices, Availablity and Booking info for this tour.
Back to Eco Friendly Tours